- Maximize effective engagement of union members of color of diverse cultures, languages and ethnicities.
- Cultivate relationships through group meetings and activities to develop union leadership, mentorship and education opportunities for members of color of diverse cultures, languages and ethnicities.
- Support the mission of SEIU 925 in a nurturing, stable and culturally diverse environment.
The more active we are, the more power we have in our workplace.
You can help shape our future! Talk to your chapter leaders or union organizer about ways to get involved.
- During Black History Month we gather for celebration and inspiration at the NW African American History Museum.
- Every June we celebrate the contributions and struggles of Asian and Pacifc Islander workers at our event, “Asian Pacific Islanders Rising.”
- We participate in Dia De Los Muertos and make an ofrenda at El Centro de la Raza to honor leaders of our union who have passed.
Email your organizer about how to get involved!